PHASE ONE RE-OPENING
As we are all learning how to cope and adapt to life with a pandemic, protocol is likely to change with new information.
Please be respectful to others that may be experiencing this situation differently from you, and may be taking a different set of personal precautions. Understand we are all doing the best we can for our own given circumstances and with our own perspectives. And we give space for these perspectives and circumstances to change as needed.
To reduce risk of transmission, for the time being we ask:
- Please bring your own mat and props* to the studio.
- When you arrive, please set up your mat at one of the seven designated spots in the practice area.
- Please try not to crowd any spaces, particularly the entry or bathroom area.
- Please try to keep your belongings/shoes/bags socially distanced from other's!
- We will not have a sign-in logbook. Please note, that the online-registration is also a waiver to the fact you will be doing yoga, and physical activities have inherent risk. You will also be in a room with others, and these days, that also has an inherent risk!
- The instructor will teach from their mat to reduce close proximity with participants
- Following state regulations, all participants will wear a mask while inside our studio.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are experiencing symptoms, or you have been in contact with a known case of Covid-19.
- Teachers will not be coming to the studio with symptoms or exposure. If we cannot find a sub for in-studio class, we will offer the class online.
Studio Class Registration
These rules are in place because we need to have limited class sizes and we are trying to make this work in a way that is financially viable for our business.
- Students must sign up for classes in advance--note: for each class there will be two sign ups, make sure you are registering for the class type you want: STUDIO or ONLINE.
- If you do not come to a class you have registered for, your account will be charged one credit.
- You can "De-Register" for classes from your Student Portal, or the Schedule page if you are logged-in.
- Please cancel your registration more than 3 hours before class starts, or your account will be charged one credit.
- Until classes can allow more participants we will not be using unlimited passes.
Sign up here for class in studio!
more info for online classes
more info for outdoor classes
FURTHER GUIDELINES FROM
WI DEPT. of HEALTH SERVICES
If you are sick, stay home.
If you have a temperature, stay home.
If someone in your house is sick, stay home.
If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing, stay home.
When walking through the facility, maintain a distance of at least six feet from other members and employees if at all possible.
Plan your workout routine ahead of time to avoid lingering and socializing.
Limit the items you touch within the gym to only the items you will use.
Wear a mask as you enter and leave the building. Consider wearing a mask during your workout.
Wash your hands before and after you leave the facility. If it is not possible to wash your hands, use hand sanitizer when you enter and before you leave.
If you get the urge to sneeze or cough, put on your mask (if not already wearing one) and cover your nose, mouth and mask with a napkin or handkerchief.
Wash your hands and face thoroughly before returning to your activity.
The facility has the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following facility guidelines.